Thursday, 1 October 2009

Life is fragile

Heard of bad news from Indonesia, Philippine and some other South East Asia Country..
And the earthquake in Indonesia is still going.. Jambi and Bengkulu just got another one. It is going down!!! Very scary!!!

Lord Father, please guard my family, my extended family and my friends and my nation..

My deep condolescence for those who lose their family..

Also hoping and praying that grandma will get better really soon. I love you and I dont want you to stay there any longer. I know that you dont like it too.

Life is fragile!! It is short and many people do not treasure their lives.. Some others keep on complaining about their lives while others wasting their lives!!

Lord, please guard my mind and let me live my life to its best extend and fulfil your purpose in creating me. So, when it comes, there wont be any regret...

No comments:

Post a Comment