Monday, 19 October 2009

What's up??

There were a lot of things happen last week and thru the weekend.. From not a very good news to awesome news..

On Friday, I found out that I did not get the job that I wanted to. Sad? Disappointed? Not really.. At least not until I tried to figure out my other options and the troubles I might have which is on Saturday. Praise to be the Lord that He did not let me sank to long in my worries. He spoke to me thru his word, letting me know that He is the God and He is in control. I need to be still and know that he is God. He gave me his promises in John 15:7-8 and Psalms 37:4-6. Morever, all things that happening on Sunday morning also reassured me that I can trust my life in God and I know that everything is under his control.

So, what's on Sunday? Two good friends of mine got baptised. Their faith and love to God touched my heart. More than that, I saw God's goodness and kindness toward the lives of His people. Therefore, I can trust mine in His hands too. God also gave us a bonus by calling one of our OCF members into the family. Yes, this guy accepted Christ after baptism ceremony. Surely, God is at work. Moreover, I believe that his work is not only calling people into light, but He will guide each of us into deeper fellowship with him each day.

God, my Father is the best Father!! He is full of mercy to us, his children who are naughty and deserve wrath!! This exam time, I want to commit my best studying with the help of Holy Spirit as the reflection of my thanking heart. I will give my very best, eventhough I cannot see what's ahead of me. At each time, each point, I will give my very best!! Father, please help me, and my brothers and sisters too..

If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish and it will be given to you. This is too my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples. John 15:7-8 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment