Tuesday, 29 September 2009

Bossy or Care??

Hmm.. Almost everything in the world can be seen from two or more different sides.. And the current topic that has been around my head is this one: Bossy or care? Let's try to make it a fun writing..

I'll try to see from 4 different perspective..

From the person that tells other to do things: "I care about you and this is what I believe s right. therefore you should do this because it will do good to you".

From the person who get the message:
1st: "Yes, you are right. Thanks for telling me and care for me"
2nd: "I am different from you. I will do my way and you do your own way"
3rd: "Mind your own business"
4th: "tadadadadada" (don't want to hear/pretend not hearing anything)

From the third person:
1st: "hwa.. he/she is concerning about her friend"
2nd: "so bossy"

From the friend of the third person
"Definitely bossy!!"

What I am trying to imply here is that the first person is not always right telling people to do stuff coz people are different and they have differnt style in living their lives. But, it is not wrong either to remind them to do what is right. Need balance I guess, and wisdom. Also God knows our heart!! If we remind or tell others to do something good because we want what is good for them (good concern) the, I guess it is not that bad..

Remember that sometimes appearance or what is seen can fool you, but God knows the heart. Still, you need to respect others' choices..
And try always to think positively!!

No comments:

Post a Comment