Wednesday, 28 October 2009

First exam done!!!

Wohoo!!!

The first one was Metabolic Biochemistry and it was done.. Praise God that it was good (hopefully my judgement is right).

Before exam, people tend to have mind and emotional "disturbance". They tend to think unnecessary things or weird stuff and do "abnormal" activities. I think I did that too.. Maybe not abnormal activity, but mind mingling.

Anyway, there are two people that has been blessing me so much in the last couple of days. A friend from Hongkong which unexpectedly wise ;p Not saying that I think she is not, but found out that her thought is probably more mature than me and she taught me good stuff. I'm glad to have her as my friend. God is good to me =)

Another friend is from Malaysia. Unbelieveably, she could made me study passing my limit. Indeed, she is been an encouragement for my biochem study. Her 'not giving up', 'no complaint' and 'keep study faithfully' just amazed me. She surely is awesome!! Someone can actually make me feel that my study is not god enough, but do not make me feel down. Instead, she motivated me to study and even pushes me to study pass what I thought as my limit.

Wow, life is surely rich.. I wonder what God will teach me in my last two exams...

No comments:

Post a Comment