Thursday, 29 October 2009

Random bits

Somehow, I feel tired... and I miss home so much.....

I am very thankful to God that my family is so so so so so good!! It does make me never want to leave home and always happy to be home. However, I thank and praise God for opportunity to study abroad. And this way, my family is happy too.. And I will give my best in this exams for my family and for my God. I will not give less than my best.

Lol, this exam time does make me a bit emo...

Ma.. pa... ko.. de... I miss you so much and I wish so much that I could be with you..
Happy birthday ko!!! 我真的真的很爱你们

Some additional news:
Another cousin has a baby =)
A cousin's grandma passed away =(

"Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked I will depart. The LORD gave and the LORD has taken away; may the name of the LORD be praised.
Job 1:21

No comments:

Post a Comment