Thursday, 15 October 2009

Stop for few minutes

Just realised that my mind has been filled with study for lab tests, a sister bday plan, and my english pronounciation...

Study is what I have to do now.. I am writing indeed. hehe..
A sister bday today..yea, she is more than a friend for me, she is more like my younger sister. And instead of thinking about my test, I think more about this.. haha
Seems like I change a bit.. lol

ups, I talk to myself again. It's ok, this is just me =)
Yea, i guess, I am unique and different, including my english pronounciation ability. I have had lots of correction, teasing and laugh due to my incorrect pronounciation. Feel embarrassed sometimes, but it's ok.. Isn't it good to make people laugh.. haha

These thoughts often come and disturb me. Hinder me from having my thoughts on God and interrupt my quite time.
Despite all the feelings, success and failures that I have, God has taught me some lessons.

I am God's and forever will be his. My love for him is often taken by my emotions and circumstances on the earth, but His love for me remains the same.

Although I do not speak very well, God knows my heart and He loves me just as I am.
I am trembled, Father. I am...

No comments:

Post a Comment