Sunday, 20 September 2009

"This is part of God's plan"

I met a friend yesterday who simply asked me how can I be 2nd year in my age now and I explained to her what was going on before, from my medical check up to foundation problem and she symphatise me and asked me why I still choose to study in the place I currently study after it gives me so much trouble.

First thing that jumped into my mind was agreeing with her and complaining, but that thought was gone before I managed to say it. Instead, I said:
"It's ok. This is part of God's plan and He knows that this is the best for me"
Afterward, that sentences kept ringing on my head and I amazed that I said it. hehe..

Is this part of wisdom that I learnt on Friday? haha.. Anyway, I believe that it is from God. The feeling of not complaining is much better =)

No comments:

Post a Comment