Monday, 14 September 2009

Sunday at Barista

Last week had been tough for me in term of my study. Strangely, I always feel sleepy when I am studying and many thoughts came to mind which really hinder me from studying. And the result.. I was depressed.

Yesterday morning, the weather was pretty good. Not like most of the people like clear weather with bright shiny sun, I like weather with sun hides behind the clouds and the wind softly blows, just like yesterday morning.. It was good one for me =) I had mochacino in Barista and it was pretty good. But I still prefer cappucino with cinnamon in city lib. I just love cinnamon.

Anyway, I was reading Isaiah 50 which my friend actually intended to give me to let me know that God is the one who gives each of us instructed tongue, but I read the whole chapter. Amazingly, I found this verse, which is the verse that firstly helped me to be the person I am. When I started become Christian, I was lack of self esteem because I thought I could not do anything. I was the least person in the world. But this verse stroke me and in my walked everyday, it become something that strengthen, challenged and gave me hope. And the verse is:
"Was my arm too short to ransom you?
Do I lack the strength to rescue you?" and this is said by the LORD..

Overall, yesterday was awesome. I visited friends' church and found the worship was really good and so did the preaching. Then God helped me with my study yesterday. I did not feel sleepy. Still have lots to memorise before the test come..

Isaiah 50:7
Because the Sovereign LORD helps me, I will not be disgraced. Therefore have I set my face like flint, and I know I will not be put to shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment