Thursday, 17 September 2009

I am blessed!!

Finally, with my all, I can say that word after long time. Yes, I am blessed!!

In life, it is easy to complain, easy to critise, easy to be disatisfied and easy to blame or judge. But it is hard to be content, to thank God for the circumstances and hard to realise that your life is a blessing!! And you are blessed!!
You think that if things are going good, that's awesome but you do not embrace it. If it is bad, you... (answer yourself)

Last few weeks, I was straining myself for my 2 tests which I would say it was not easy for me. But it turned out to be good. It's not because of what I have done.. I realise that if I am doing it alone, I fail!!

On my bed, I realised that God has blessed me so much!! meaning abundantly!! During my study for test I struggled so much to keep my body and mind as one. But, when I am in my low point, I knew I could run to God. He also gives me mum and dad who encourage me and trust me. I have a leader that helps me doing my work and I have a mentor that pray for me and willing to listen to me without blaming me. And I have a flatmate that can keep me laughing. Thanks.. Thank to you all for your love, your care and your prayer. Thank you...

I have learnt much more than I needed for my two previous tests..

No comments:

Post a Comment