Wednesday, 9 September 2009

Encouragement from a sister

Wah.. It has been a while..

Hmmm.. Just think that I would want to write something. So many things happen beside my study and I have learn heaps these days, especially yesterday.

I finally really talking to my sister yesterday, I think this is the first serious talk I had with her since I came back to NZ. Man, she is real awesome!! I was complaining and pour out my feeling to her... but her reply was amazing!!

She reminded me the lesson that we have ever had and moreover, she shows them through her life now. These are just some points that I got while I was talking to her:
  • Positive thinking in any circumstances and to people surrounds me
  • Try to see people from their positive sides
  • Being humble
  • Obey the Lord's commandments and be patient because it is not easy sometimes and the world often does not compromise with you
  • In living my life, work together with God
  • Live my life lively.. Be happy always!!! always!!!
  • Keep working toward my goal, this would be a motivator in doing whatever I am doing right now. Like my sister really wants to have a France cafe at whatever stage of her life
She is awesome!! And I could see that this is real for her since she lives those points!! Moreover, she is learning to be discipline, something that I can't really imagine she is living with. Oh, I love her so much!! And de, I dedicate this post for you. Cici sayang dede!!!

It is true that example set by action is much more powerful than by words..
I praise you Lord for my sister...

No comments:

Post a Comment