Saturday, 27 February 2010

On my special day

Morning sun shines through my red curtain
Waking me up from my deep sleeep
I open my eyes and thank Him
22 years and 9 months has He been faithful

Today is not the same day
It is a brand new day
Classes are many and an event is await
Refreshed body is ready to start the day

One class after another I attend
Take up my energy bit by bit
Finish it up at the last class
Just spare me a little
To surive for the main event of the day

Five minutes lay down I need
No more thinking could be done
Only reflex that drives me
To sustain me to the end of the day

This is my special day
Yet, insignificant only I could feel
Can I be selfish for one day?
Can I have the world for one day?

Too late!!! This is another day already
My time is up and the time will go around again

No comments:

Post a Comment