Tuesday, 16 February 2010

part of the story

"I do this because I want to protect you. Don't you understand? I love you"
But, I do not think that I need you to protect me!! I feel like you take my world, my freedom from me!! My mind screams but no voice comes out from my mouth.

How thankful I am to have you in my life. You are a father, a brother and a friend to me. But don't you understand that I am a lady now. I could make my own decision. I know what I want, I know what I am capable of and most importantly, I have the mighty one who knows what is best for me.

I walk away and wonder if there is someone, a person who could understand me. I do not want anyone controlling my world, I just want someone to walk with me and be with me. But, I could find none...

No comments:

Post a Comment