Wednesday, 3 March 2010

“This one is done. This is also done!! Yep, done!! Done!! Done!!! I am sure I will have time by the end of this week to see him.”
That was the second day of the second week. I started catching up my notes from last week. It was a very busy week due to orientation activities. My schedule was messy. But that week, things were going back to its place. I planned to finish my study on weekdays and rest on weekends. I was confident that I will be able to do so.

“So, how are you doing?” That was the fifth times my lecture asked me that question this semester. I guessed she was concerned about me doing five papers. I gave in; I gave her desired answer, “Well, I am tired. I could not believe taking five papers could be this tiring.”
“I told you so. Your classes and lab burden increase by 20% and your study time decrease by 20%”
“But I try to manage it and having rest or play around on weekend.”
“Umm, I do not think you could do that. You won’t have time to play around even on weekends.”
“Nah, I will”

I did my notes after class and I finished a bit early tonight. So I checked my reports, assignment, labs program and tests.
“Oh no, I guess she was right!!”
There were heaps to do!!! Oh well, let it be the concern for the next day. Now, it’s bed time and I want to sleep to the fullest!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment