Tuesday, 23 February 2010

Part 3

New semester began. He helped me moving to dormitory. This was certainly one of the best rooms I ever stayed in my life. Yet, I could feel the loneliness the wall echoes. It was afternoon and the sun shone through the red curtain, emphasizing the stillness of the day.

I did not know any of my neighbors. We saw each others, but only few words were exchanged. I thought I will love such privacy, yet I found myself feeling lonely. I always look for a way to avoid people (since my life surrounded by them). Now I realized that I love to be with them regardless the mess that they may cause in my life. Maybe it was too early for me to mention that, but I said it anyway.

I remember his saying and tried to call him, yet he did not answer. I knew that he has his own life. Who should I call then? Those ‘friends’? Will they answer me? Won’t they mind if I bother they life? Nah, I will not call them.

“So, where from now?” I asked myself. Would I stay in this loneliness or …? I had no idea. One thing I was certain is this: If I do right, good things will happen…

No comments:

Post a Comment