Friday, 19 February 2010

on another occasion (part of the story)

After dinner...
"I am sorry if I hurt you. I care for you and I want the best for you." he continued, "I know that all this long you have been by yourself. You also have helped others who needs you whoever they are. But you yourself... you did not take a good care of yourself. You do not depend on anyone."

I was sure that Char must have told him something. Otherwise he would not know how I was feeling lonely the last few days. I had to admit that I do not depend on people, not because I dont want to but because I can't or don't feel right interupt other's life. I don't mind people come to me and ask help though, I like to be able to help them.

"Can you depend on me? Can you share your burden with me? Can you call me the second when you want someone to be with you? When I say I care for you, I mean it. When I say I want to protect you, I mean it and when I say I love you, I mean it."

I did not say a word. I did not know how to answer. What should I say? I could not comeprehend someone who could care for me that much.

"Can you?" he asked again.

My mind was still processing his words, yet I nodded and he hugged me.

No comments:

Post a Comment