Thursday, 11 February 2010

I want... What more to ask??

Saw a presentation sent by friend yesterday telling that everyday is a gift. It awaits when the eyes are opened in the morning. It could present that we dont like and try to put it in the corner of the room or pleasing present which we might embrace. What is in my present box today? I would not know until I unfold the box and see what's inside as I go through my day.

Read a psycology today magazine yesterday and read an article about secret of happiness. And I love the statement: "Confront annoyances and crisis with grace. Be willing to learn, stretch and grow which might involve discomfort. Life requires not only talking, but also acting" and a point that surprising mentioned by world psycology is this: "A strong personal relationship could buffer life's inevitable letdowns and setbacks".

I am not perfect and my life is not free from struggles. I have not everything I want or need. Yet, I could get up in the morning, ready to embrace whatever the maker has laid before me. I wait in expectancy, live in hope and believe in the provider. For now, I understand a little bit what love is. Love always try to give what is best no matter how much sacrifice one has to pay. So, what more should I ask knowing that someone is trying very hard to give me the best... What more should I ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment