Saturday, 14 August 2010

Over excited!!

Not over excited by a hot guy or money or cool stuff or job or grades or friends...

I am over excited for the Lord. This feeling...no, I have never experienced it before. This is different!!

I am sleeping, I am eating, I am sudying, I am listening to Westlife music; yes, westlife.. But all in my mind is God's word, his promises, his kindness, his mercy, his life and the lives of those who have faith till their names are written in the bible. And of course God's love.

My heart leaps, jump, overfilled with excitement!!

If often I cannot sudy because of stress, this is the first time my study distraction come from over joy. I can't wait for the next moment I spend with him alone.

I know that he has something great in the future for me. I am like a kid excited waiting for the father come home bringing present :)

Weird as it may seen or heard. Neither I can explain it.

Life hasn't been easy for me in many ways. No, it hasn't. Satan even tried to attack in so many ways..

But, here I am. Under the mighty hand of God, in his cuddle. Happy and content..

No comments:

Post a Comment