Wednesday, 4 August 2010

Everything in me is yours

I know I am not a scholar with deep knowledge
I know I am not a linguist who are good with languages skill
I know I am not a smart doctor who can help sick people
I am not even an author or writer who write amazing books

I know I am not an artist whose painting mesmerise those who see it
I know I am not an actress whose act can intrique the audience
Neither am I always real as a person
But I want to come as I am into your presence

I know that I am not composer who write song and make beautiful music
Neither can I play an instrument
I know I cannot even sing for it will be out of tune
(even cat may find a hiding place)
But let my heart sing the song of your salvation

I know that I am not a genius who know and understand things in a speed of light
I do not have good memory to memorise everything that is exposed to me
I do not have wisdom to comprehend circumstances around me
Not even enough to make a decision in my life
But i want to trust myself in your unfailing love

I do not have extraordinary skills, knowledge, wisdom, richness, strength
But I know that this is what I have

I have two feet to walk
I have two hands to work
I have two eyes to see
I have two ears to listen
I have a mouth to speak
I have a nose to breath
I have one mind to learn and
I have a heart to feel

And this is the deal...
As long as I still breath,
I will give my all to You
For you to use, for the sake of your kingdom
For great is your love and faithfulness

No comments:

Post a Comment