Sunday, 1 August 2010

All the goodness... not enough!!

After not writing for so long, I question myself whether I actually like writing or not. Has time become the reason of not writing? Or simply because life has been too good or too bad!

I am glad and I praise the Lord for the first semester that has been passed. Yea, I did five papers and it wasn't easy. But I pass them all, not excellent but I am happy :)

I had chance to spend my two weeks holiday in Auckland. I was welcomed in a friend's place. It's good to stay in a family. They are Korean. I learn their culture and just the habit of different family. It's been good really :)

And new semester began. Well, it has been three weeks. Four paper but quite intense timetable. Plus God granted me a job four nights a week. i also get two new hallmates who are fantastic. One american and one chinese. I actually think that my life is so fantastic, it is amazing. God has granted me so many good things in my life. Study abroad, good living place with good hallmates, great job, great friends, great Christian club, and yea, I wonder what will i ask if ever I could ask for more.

Yet, there is in human heart, a big space that all the goodness of the world cannot occupy. There is a longing deep inside each person that no one on earth can meet. There is a desire that none of those good things can satisfy.

We are created for a greater purpose.. We are created for something better.. We are created to be with someone super special.. Yes, I am created for Him. And him only can occupy that space in my heart. Him only can meet the longing of my heart and Him only can satisfy my desire.

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

No comments:

Post a Comment