Tuesday, 10 August 2010

Growing

I am indeed is a spoilt person and I am not ashame to admit it. I am spoil in family affection, friends attention and definitely from God. Always want to be pampered, live in luxury and comfort, getting all I need and all the blessings and all goodness that a person on earth could have from God and from others.

But, here I am in foreign country, away from home, living with strangers.
And, I learn...

I learn that
away from family is hard, I am being more independent
there is time to be cared, and time to care.
there is time to be carried, and time to stand on my own feet
there is time to be pampered, and time to be strong
there is time to be taught gently, and time when hard times come
there is time to toil, and time to enjoy the fruit

In all those time, know that He allows them all to happen because He loves me and He wants what is best for me. For He is sovereign, wise and loving.

Hebrew 5:11-14
We have much to say about this, but it is hard to explain because you are slow to learn. In fact, though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you the elementary truths of God's word all over again. You need milk, not solid food! Anyone who lives on milk, being still an infant, is not acquainted with the teaching about righteousness. But solid food is for the mature, who by constant use have trained themselves to distinguish good from evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment