Monday, 24 August 2009

Action and Heart - Criticism

What is really matter when you face a case? Is it your action toward it or your real heart?

As human, moral and ethics are planted in our lives and those determine how we act toward something. Most of the time, our action merely driven by the values that we thing are right and acceptable, but our hearts speak differently. We do right in front of others to get acceptance, but behind them or in our heart, we criticise... we complain.

We have tendency to complain. We complain because we want to justify ourselves or we compare or measure it with our own value and think that our set of values are the right ones. We want others to do what is right based on our value.

Wow, I think I generalise it by saying we and we.. Sorry if anyone feel offended, I'll change it into I. Yea, I am one of the person who criticise a lot. I critise church, friends, family and even myself. When you criticise something, you actually complaining (I am talking about negative criticism here) . Complaining is an act of disagreement and it will hinder you from giving thanks for whatever you have got in your life.

Being reminded of this, I want to make a decision to learn to change my way of thinking.. I would not think that it would be easy, but better learn slowly rather than not doing anything about it. Because negative critics could surely drag you down and might bury you into depression or dissatisfaction which result to unpleasant life. Want to have great life? Make a change in your MIND now!! I would..

Having a right mind set, respect others values and characters and accept that we are not always right would change our lives. Our action will in line with our heart and that certainly will give you peace!!

No comments:

Post a Comment