Saturday, 15 August 2009

Isaiah 43:4 - Since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you

"Your are mine!! I want you!!" says the Lord...
Awesome!! That was what came to my mine when she said it. I am so precious so that the Lord Jesus decided to leave all his possesion in heaven.. Despite all my weaknesses and my normality, I am honoured by the one who created me and knows all my thoughts and deeds.. And that happen just for one reason... HE LOVES ME!!

Well, just talking about love itself, I think being loved is something that is desired by everyone. And when you are in love or being loved.. think yourself how does it feels. For me, I feel like "flying" above my own world. I feel like being pampered and I could be spoil to the person who love me.. I seriously cannot describe much about being in love.. i wonder if one day I fall in love with man, how would it feels like.. hehe.. This is amazing!! Love is what makes me the way I am now, and love that moves me to do things the way I do. If you know me, you know how this love work in my life... I love "LOVE"!!

Another good news is from the person that I listened to is that this God of love, gives me rest.. When I abide in his love, his love will overflow in my life, make me feel restful, peace and fruitful.. And his love provides me with every spiritual blessings!! The key is SURRENDERING. Is that an unpleasant word? Well, yea if you surrender to your enemy, it will take control of you.. But imagine this.. A guy loves you so much and chasing you wherever you go because he loves you.. And you try to avoid.. Isn't it tiring and kinda frustrating? (maybe it's just me ;p). But when you surrender to love.. his love... you'll be pampered!! Isn't it true guys??

Wow. I could just keep on writing when I write about love.. See, just think and write about love, make me so excited already... Imagine my real live with his love itself.. You must be jealous.. hahahahaha..

I am hoping that this post could be an encouragement for everyone who read and for reminder for myself if I forget that I have this love one day..

1 comment:

  1. When I was searching explanation on Isa 43:4, I found this blog. It is beautifully written. GBU, efendy

    ReplyDelete