Friday, 31 December 2010

Last day of 2010

Sky is bright blue with small white clouds flying around. Sun gives such beautiful color combination and fresh dry air..

Another new year will I spend by myself; not by my own will but because of the circumstances.

Started I thinking what I want to achieve in the year to come.
2011 will be a start of new decade. I am sure in the next 10 year, there will be many changes in life. There are 3 dreams in my life and I hope I can achieve the first two within d next decade.

For next year, I do have some plans and goals which of course I hope I can accomplish. Most of all, I want this year to be the year where God teaches me, guide me, lead me and shape me to be what I am created to be before I leave my student life.

Happy New Year.. May it brings a fresh spirit within us!

No comments:

Post a Comment