Wednesday, 29 December 2010

Flash

There is a saying that people come and go in our lives like seasons.

I saw my facebook, I have so many names under my friend’s list. Wow, do I know them all? Do I have that many friends? Indeed, I do know them and I know more people than what it listed

Many of them, I just know by name or had one or two conversation before. Most of them are friends by group like high school, church, university, and other organization or workplace where I was in before. And through those groups, I have made some good friends.

I look back and I still remember clearly those people who have made my life and contribute to the person I am now. They have moved on with their lives and so did I. God does put new people around me. He does not leave me alone neither my friends. I am thankful for the people that He put surrounding me now.

But at this moment, I want to remember them. I want to remember those memories back on those days. I miss them. I miss you ci Febi, I miss you pampering me, sharing stories and just relax together. I miss you Etlana, Editha, and Christy, the time we hang out, gossiping, laughing, stories, jokes, food, talking about books, guys, etc. I miss you Dumbai and Casie, I miss our jokes that only us can understand-even when a word mentioned now, we can still remember back and laugh. I miss you Esther-sharing bible verses, prayer, spending so much time together in personal meeting, OCF leaders meeting, Friday night, comp lab, meal together, and many more. I miss you Shirley- I miss the time we can hang out and joke freely and our time with others too. I miss the spontaneity of Jess and her cheerful attitude. I miss you guys.

I miss dede too. I so miss you. I miss hanging out with you and cella. I miss laughing at you, piggy back by you, massaged by you, teasing you, watching movies with you and you driving me around. I miss Jenny with her “cacad”. I miss so many things in the past. I do!!

Currently, I feel that life is hard, but I do believe that future will be better. I am certain of it. I just need endurance and perseverance. I also need to believe that He who started it is faithful and He will carry me to completion.

No comments:

Post a Comment