Sunday, 10 October 2010

Where he found me

I dont know how far have I travelled
How many turns have I passed
How many mountains have I climbed
How many valleys I have gone

I dont know how many memories in my head
How much tears I have shed
How much laughter I have had
How much jokes I have said

I dont know how many people do I know
How many of them has visited my life
How many have make me cry or laugh
How many have left their footprints in my life

I have no idea how life has been really good or harsh to me

But no matter where I am
No matter what I am going through
No matter how friends come and go in my life
No matter how people look at me
No matter how many times I have failed
No matter where I go or what I do

You can always find me when I am lost
You love me the same
You give me this hope
that one day, I will be with you forever

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment