Friday, 22 October 2010

Goodbye

I know that life on earth is temporary
I know that one day each person life will come to an end
But it will be the beginning of life with our Father in heaven
And that moment will be a joyful one

Yet, hearing that you leave...
It gave me a big grieve
I do not know that you will go this soon
I had hope to see you again (that's what the doctor n mum promised me)

But you leave...
without me apologizing
without me telling you how much your life and your love mean to me
without me telling how pretty you are
without me telling that you have the best smile in the world
without me saying that I love you
without me saying goodbye...

They said I should rejoice...
because you are free from pain now
because you are with the Father
and because we will be together again in heaven

However, I wish I could have seen your smile one more time and said goodbye to you
I believe you watch me now. And I want to tell you that I love you.
And I will find you when I go to heaven next time..

Goodbye emak..

1 comment:

  1. Hugs, Michelle. May the LORD grant you His peace, love and comfort. Take care. Love you heaps

    -Shirley

    ReplyDelete