Thursday, 21 January 2010

Weather

Palmerston North...
This city where I live is said to have 4 seasons in a day.. I do not think so though. I think what's unique here is the summer is the mix of heat, wind, rain and cold..
Last few days, I was burned by the heat. I could not believe I could just stand and sweat waiting for the bus. The heat was serious!! The sky was clear and the sun shone directly and burrn my skin, make it even more brown.
Today and the next couple of days (predicted), the rain will be pouur out. This morning, the sky is covered fully by clouds and the rain pour down smoothly. I open my window in my room, listen to the sound of the rain, feel the breeze air and smell it.. I simply love it =) It's just hard to get around with this weather, except if I have a car. However, this weather is the one I like the most =)

No comments:

Post a Comment