Tuesday, 12 January 2010

Happy New Year!!

Ups, isn't it too late to say Happy New Year?! Oh well, I still think that this is the beginning of another year, so it is stil new =) and never too late to wish you happiness.. So, Happy New Year!

Last few weeks have been quite emotional, a bit unhappy, lonely and live just for the sake of living.. spending each minutes doing whatever I have to do or do nothing for the sake of finishing another day.. fiuh.. what a boring life.. no passion, no joy and no dream.

Today, while talking to my workmate about a funny work mate who left for holiday, I was reminded of one important thing in life. This thing has been part of my life and my sister's life. I hope she remember this too. I want to live my life to the fullest! I want to be happy! I want to be able to smile and laugh sincerely from my heart in whatever I am doing. I want to be able to see life from its goodness. I want to be able to thank God sincerely because I know He has done and is doing good in my life. I want to laugh as much as I could. I want to laugh when I walk, when I ride my bike, when I sit in the bus, when I work, when I cook or when I lay on my bed. Moreover, I want to laugh in my cry!! I love laughing!! yes, I love laughing =)
When I laugh, I know that the world rejoice with me and such joy is unspeakable..

My cousin said that adults world is not playful, joyful and full of worries.. Yes, I and people consider me adult now, I have worries and fear. But, I want to choose to be happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment